Turbo Inlet Pipe
This is a part for the air intake system of an automobile.
Used in Golf/GTI and ARTEON/ATLAS/A3/Q2 series models.
The Turbo Inlet Pipe is an easy-to-install bolt-on upgrade that eliminates a restriction before the turbocharger. Unlike fabricated units on the market today, ours is cast from aluminum, allowing for an organically shaped inlet that transitions gradually over a large distance. Such a design promotes better flow rather than abruptly reducing at the turbocharger’s inlet like other units. It’s larger than stock throughout, removes a large internal restriction at the PCV inlet, and outflows the factory unit allowing the turbocharger to operate more efficiently. We fully assemble each unit with a billet securing arm, billet PCV bung and new o-ring. The inlet and outlet are CNC-machined to control tolerances and ensure snug and secure connections. This upgrade is recommended at all stages utilizing an IHI IS12, IS20 or IS38 turbocharger!edges of the wheel wells. Simply measure the wheel-well/tyre gap, as shown here, and order the corresponding Spacers to put your wheels and tyres out where they belong.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Outflows the factory unit: 441 cfm vs 379 cfm @ 28” of H2O
- Larger internal diameter throughout
- CNC-machined inlet and outlet
- CNC-machined billet-stainless-steel securing arm
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum PCV bung
- New o-ring
- Fully assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy-to-install direct-bolt-on design
- Limited lifetime warranty